Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Getting To Know You!!

I am kind of a blog stalker. I read many, but post very seldomly...unless I know you well. But I came across this new blog (well, new to me blog) and she had a great idea. We bloggers are all about the followers! We want lots! This is a fun way to get to know some other fabulous bloggers. Here's how it works:

1: Click on the Getting To Know You Button on my sidebar...it's at the top right.

2: This will take you to Dancing Barefoot...then leave a comment about your blog. Tell what you write about and what type of blog you have. (She has great instructions for you.)

3: Grab the Getting To Know You button and place it on your sidebar. That way we know you are a participant.

4: Every Wednesday, Lynette at http://lynnettekraft.blogspot.com/ will feature a new blog. If you get featured, she will post about your blog and link to you.

Here's a tip: If you comment on a featured blog, you are entered into a monthly drawing!

Sounds good to me!!!

3 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea! I posted the same thing on my blog today. Love your blog by the way... just recently found it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute new blog layout!!! I love it

    I guess I can't do this cuz of the private blog thing oh well. Didn't you say court was the 26th? Our friends the Moses will be finalizing their Ana's adopton that same day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw: I was checking up a little on your blog. Your Jacob was/is beautiful!!!! I sure bet you miss him. But love that you still shine the Light and Glory of God through his life.

    ReplyDelete