Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blog coming down....

Okay...I figured out what I'm going to do.  I have changed my blog address completely.  I have saved this blog as a book, so I could probably email it to you if you ever had a need to have it or would like to share it with someone who may need the encouragment.

So, the new blog will be open to the public, again and I hope you will all keep reading...and commenting.  I love comments!  (That's for all you lurkers!!)

Here is the new blog address...it's still in the works, so bear with me.


Blessings!  I'm off to rock this to sleep:


1 comment:

  1. Tracy, you have been in my prayers I knew you were busy with the convention and your beautiful family. I am so glad to have been able to see you come through your journey so strong. Thank you for sharing through your season. Looking forward to your new blog...I have always loved your perspective on things :)

    ReplyDelete