Saturday, February 21, 2009

Clarification of last post

My mother informed me that I sounded a bit ugly in my last post. Let me clarify. When I said I have "prayed people away"...yeah...that sounds ugly. What I meant for those who don't know me, is that I have had circumstances in the past where there has been a problem or ongoing issue that had led me to shut my mouth, pray about it, and let God take care of it. In these instances, in my life anyhow, God has chosen to move the problem/issue. SO...I don't actually PRAY people away...I just pray for a reconcilliation and this is how God has chosen to answer. So, with those people who know me in "real life", they tease me about praying people away. Sorry if I offended anyone...not my intent...hope this helps clarify!

1 comment:

  1. I think the great thing about blogging is it's your almost like a journal so you don't ever have to explain your feelings or thoughts they're yours and nobody elses, no worries here.

    ReplyDelete