Sunday, September 7, 2008

Introductions...



Well, blogging is a completely new concept for me! In light of the past two weeks, I have decided that instead of inundate my friends emails with random thoughts they might not care about, I would instead allow them to come to me! As most of you know, we lost our precious 2 year old, two weeks ago yesterday, to what we think was a heart defect. I will go into more detail later, but this blog is intended to encourage, uplift, and allow my friends and family to witness what a mighty God we serve. I have some catching up to do, so bear with me as I try to get in all the details without completely boring you!
Bear with me as I try to figure this blog thing out!

2 comments:

  1. WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!! I have been blogging for over a year now and just love it! This way if people don't want to hear about my crazy life they don't have to look at my blog, but if they want updates than they know where to find them.

    Let me know if you need help. You can change "It's Soccer Time" to my name b/c thats the title to my blog right now. LOL I'll help ya!

    I know you can get cute blog backgrounds on the web and use them instead of the boring ones they provide, but the one time I did that (last Christmas) I lost everything...all my sites and friends sites, etc. I probably had no idea what I was doing (obviously), but like Shawnah's is cute. KWIM? Let me know if you figure that out. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tracy, I cannot even tell you how much I have thought about you and prayed for you in the last few weeks. I am so sorry for all that you are going through. Your blog said so many of the things I have learned over the last few years. I've experienced that peace that only God can give. I know that He is helping you each day. I believe he will be glorified through you all in ways you could not even imagine. Ephesians 3:20. Jacob was a blessed little boy. You are a blessed family for having him. I love you and you will continue to be in my prayers. I'm so glad you are now in the blogging world! You need to check out my friend Jamie's blog. Ivey famiy. I have kept her up on your story for a while. They have one biological child, adopted a biracial little boy and are in the process of adopting two children from Haiti. Her husband's blog is on mine, under Aaron Ivey.
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete